Friday, January 21, 2011

CH 7 Teaser




Teaser for CH 7 of IRL:

I was determined to let myself sober up because a drunk Bella was not a wise Bella when it came to Edward Masen Cullen, so I hadn’t even romanced the idea of bringing along a bottle of booze. Besides, booze and skateboards don’t mix. That I was sure of, and I was all of a sudden struck with the realization that Edward may not be sober enough for this little adventure of ours.

“How much did you drink tonight?” I asked, walking beside him after a few minutes of silence. We were only a few blocks away from the school now, but we’d yet to say a single word to each other since leaving the house.

“Not too much. I’m fine,” he assured me, then smiled down in my direction, forcing me to look away.

“So, the blonde tonight, did you get her name or just her fingerprints on your dick?” I asked impulsively.

Evil awkward silences! This is what you do to me!

I desperately wanted to punch myself in the vagina for even bringing the skank-a-roo up.

“Um, I think it was Chloe?”

“Chloe, how cute. I thought about naming my dog that,” I snickered, then bit down on my lip hoping it would help keep my mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment