Monday, March 7, 2011

~TEASER~ Chapter 11



After leaving the house I decided to drive around town till eight. I had to be sure I was mentally prepared to hear whatever it was Aro had to say, because if he said the wrong thing, it would be hard for me to hold myself back from putting him in the hospital.

It was just my luck that he’d already be up and outside his house washing his fancy little vintage truck that I already wanted to take a baseball bat to.

He looked up and smirked after noticing it was me getting out of the van and I instantly felt my hands ball themselves up into fists at my sides.

Lord help me, if he doesn’t clean that smile off his face before I’m within distance to throw him to the ground, he’s going to be eating the damn dirt, and my fists for breakfast.

“Morning, Edward. I’m surprised to see you this early, and without a camera crew, too. What can I do for you?” the slime ball carefully asked after dropping his soaked sponge into the bucket of water by his feet.

“I was hoping you could clear some things up for me, Aro,” I replied as calmly as possible while keeping my eyes locked with his.

“Oh yeah? What about? I’m assuming this visit has something to do with our girl Bella.”

Mother fuck.

All it took was that one three letter word.

O-U-R

My hands were instantly grasping his shirt while the rest of my weight pushed him up against his truck with a swift extension of my arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I owe a HUGE apology for taking so long with this chapter. My own RL was being a be'otch, and between illnesses, migraines, and other fun 'excuses'.... I'm not going to lie, the chapter itself was a total be'otch to get out of me as well. It should be up by Wednesday evening, and the outtake from CH 10 should start going out by tomorrow. It's a flash back outtake in BPOV. That's a hint for you. A few new clues. *wink* Okay thats all from me. See you at the update! xo, PB

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS EDWARD BEAT THE HELLOUT OF THAT ASSHOLE.. OMG OMG PB I CANT WAIT FOR THE UPDATE AAHHHHH )_(*&^%$#@%^&*()_+ OMG

    ReplyDelete