Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hey. My name's Edward Masen Cullen. This is my audition tape.

































"So I'm Edward. You probably recognize me from such things as the X-Games and other various skateboarding competitions but I haven't done that for a little over a year now. Taking a little break, moved out to Hawaii to get a grip on things then got dared by a buddy to do something completely random and thats when I saw the ad on the web to sign up for this little social experiment and thought I'd send something in.

See I have to prove to my friend Garrett that I am capable of doing things on the whim and can go with the flow. He says thats my problem; I'm too calculated and its keeping me from experiencing the joys of life. Which to him is... well was, lots and lots of pussy. Don't get me wrong, I've gotten my fair share of that delicacy, it's just always been with the wrong girls and he says thats because I'm looking for a cookie cutter and thats not where the best treats are. I know, he's a fucking idiot but he recently bagged the girl of his dreams so there must be a method to his madness. So yeah. I'm twenty-three years old, and I grew up outside of Orange County where I learned to skate and surf under the guidance of my irresponsible father then took off to the islands last year after wiping out on a Vert drop in last years X-Games which resulted in me spending three weeks in the hospital and six months in rehab. It put things into perspective for me so I took a break from my career and I've been on vacation, surfing the waves ever since. I dunno if I'll ever return to the pros. I guess I'm looking for some motivation to help me decide where I want to take my life next. Maybe I can find some of that in the Real Life house? Maybe not. One thing I know, I'll be open to new things and getting to know new people. When I see something I like, I go for it. I'm just hoping I'll find something a bit out of the ordinary that might catch my attention because I'm ready and up for anything at this point of my life."

Favorite color: Blue
Favorite food: Pasta
Favorite band: Fanfarlo
Favorite hobby: Surfing/Skateboarding
Favorite animal: Women
Where do you think you'll be ten years from now: My ideal future would be me settled down with a wife, and a few beautiful kids living on the ocean someplace in Hawaii making surfboard and teaching the little ones the ways of the ocean and how to surf the concrete.
One thing you want to do before you die: Meet the girl of my dreams.
Life motto: Don't wait for things to happen to you. You need to happen to things. (Did I mention my dad is a burnt out surfer who grew up in the sixties and fed these motto's to me like candy?)



1 comment:

  1. hes is fucking hot as usual but the things u make him do peebs just makes him better if that is possible...lol

    ReplyDelete