Friday, February 4, 2011

*Chapter 9 Teaser*




The door to the bathroom cracked open and I turned to see Edward standing there seemingly nervous.

“Can I come in?”

“You’re in aren’t you?” I asked while squeezing more of my Twilight Woods shower gel into my hands to begin lathering it down my legs, and across my arms.

Play it cool Swan, he’s just another boy… with a magical mouth… and holy hands.

Shut-it. He’s being punished and my ACCP’s have been reestablished… temporarily.

“Well I meant more like, in the shower, with you,” he replied, interrupting my internal battle of good versus evil. With my poker face on, I turned around again to look at him through the clear glass. Once our eyes met, I couldn’t hide my smirk.

Son-of-a-bitch. Defense woman!

Pft. Did you really think you’d be able to turn him away? Punishment or not, he has what you need and you need what he’s got.

You silly, silly delusional girl.

This is what you wanted anyways, just take it.

Stop thinking he should be treated any differently from any other cock you’ve ever wanted.

It’s just sex… hopefully it’s sex… please let there be mind blowing sex…

I let out a loud sigh and narrowed my eyes at him through the glass, “Is that something that feels natural for you to do, Edward? Get into the shower with me, I mean?” I asked smoothly, seeing a smile spread across his own face.

“I think so,” he answered then pulled his t-shirt up over his head without hesitation. I was already moaning to myself over the sight of his shirtless body.

1 comment:

  1. Oh fuck me!!!!!! Why haven't I read this yet?! Eh?
    I want this NOW!!!! ;)
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete